– “Aghanim 2” has to be beaten to open the Pyramid and do harm to Ganon
– Dungeon prizes are visible via map check
– Accessibility is set to “100% Items”
– 10 Red Rupees exchanged for Triforce Pieces, 10 Pieces have to be found
-> Result: about 50% of all seeds ended as Pedestal
– “Aghanim 2” still has to be beaten before going to Ganon
– introduced “mapsOnPickup=true” -> from now on you need to find the Maps to find out Dungeon prizes
-> or ask Sahasrahla for the Green Pendant and the Red Bomb Shop Owner for the Red Crystals position
– 15 Red Rupees exchanged for Triforce Pieces, 10 Pieces have to be found
-> due to a translation bug, 1 additional Triforce was accidentally placed in the item pool, so this version was a failure
– removed the additional Triforce from the item pool
– 15 Red Rupees exchanged for Triforce Pieces, 10 Pieces have to be found.
– Accessibility set to “100% locations” to change the balancing
-> due to the higher count of Triforce pieces, results were about 90% Pieces, 10% Pedestal and NO ganon fights
– only 12 Red Rupees exchanged for Triforce Pieces, 10 Pieces have to be found.
– Goal has been set to “Fast Ganon”, so Pyramid hole is always open
– Link has to find the corresponding map to obtain the info, if it is a Pendant or Crystal dungeon
-> lots of tests, good’ish balancing .. but now way too less Pedestal seeds and too many Ganon fights
– resetted the Item Pool back to default, since the Randomizer will choose which “junk items” will end up in the seed
-> this is inside the code of the VT Randomizer, so no need to remove them manually
– 30 Triforce Pieces are added, 20 Pieces are required
– changed back Accessibility to “100% Items” to ensure that all Triforce Pieces are reachable
– activated the “no dungeon items on boss” (Ambrosia-like) option, so an early dungeon’s prize knowledge is possible
– reduced the number of Triforce pieces from 30 to 10, from which 8 are needed
-> over all lovely results, great balancing .. just some minor tweaks and we’ve got it!
– deactivated “Ambrosia-like” option again, since it removed some dungeon-outcomes (no Somaria-locked IP for example)
-> new presets: “Trinity Ambrosia” and “Trinity Invrosia”
– it’s not necessary to collect the Dungeon’s map to know its prize (some presets are excepted!)
– the world state of the “Default” preset (thkg00fy/trinity) is now “Standard” (start in Uncle’s house)
If all goes fine, v0.7 is the last version! After this, v1.0 will be release, which won’t include any changes. Also, the version number will be removed.