Hobby DJ, Minecrafter, Retro-Gamer, Speed Cuber (t<60s)
I’m a weblogger, electronics freak, traffic lights builder (IRL).
Loving good food, chocolate and ice cream (m’kay, who doesn’t!?)
Oh, and YES, I’m german native .. but is it even important, WHERE someone is from today?
- ACER Aspire V5-571P
- Intel® Core™ i5-3337U
- 16GB DDR3 RAM
- 1x Samsung SSD (120GB) for System
- 1x Samsung HDD (2TB) for Files
- OS: Win10 Home 64bit
- Software: OBS 17 Pro / FTL
- additional hardware (thx Santa!): 1x “elgato Game Capture HD” for Console gaming :DNot the most advanced setup, but quite okay’ish…
- HP Pavillion Business Laptop
- Intel® Core™ i5 1st Gen
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 1x Samsung SSD (60GB) via eSATA
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64bit
- Software: OBS 16 for LinuxThe fact, that OBS + Minecraft is even running smooth (mostly) is a miracle!
Due to the fact that silence isn’t that fun at all, I’ve decided to add some background music to most of my broadcast.
The current playlist content has been provided by Triplestar (aka Vinganza), a dutch producer and DJ.
It’s mostly EuroDance and UK Hardcore, so if you’re not into that: my bad!
For me I’m really thankful to be allowed to play his music on live stream.
If you want to support Triplestar, you can find him via the following links:
Although greatly appreciated, I won’t take any donations / tips / bribes (*giggle*) at this time. This MAY change in the future, but for now a “Thanks for all the g00fish!” is more than enough… You might share my stream, host or raid at any time.